Saturday, May 6, 2017

March 2017 Happenings

In March, I concentrated on preparing scrapbooks for a few of the Milwaukee Admirals players. This year our guys were Justin Florek, Justin Kirkland and Kevin Fiala. The banquet was held int he beginning of April and I forgot to take picture of the Justins' books.  (sad face)

Kevin Fiala was playing for the Nashville Predators at the time of the banquet so his book sat around the house for a little bit until I shipped it off the Nashville.

He is a native of Switzerland. Did you guess by the scrapbook cover? - lol. (happy face)


I also quilted up a floral UFO and made a matching pillowcase. I donated this combination to our Church's Woman's Retreat as a door prize that was held in the middle of March. I haven't heard 'who' won this quilt but I hope she is enjoying it. (happy face)

This is Donation Quilt E.
Pattern credit:

no pattern - just winged it.

panto credit: trailing vine - but no picture
(sad face)

No comments: