Monday, May 22, 2017

Design Wall Monday 5.22.2017

Last Thursday at my Helping Hands Sewing Bee, a fellow member schoolhoused how to use templates to make star blocks. This is a new-to-me technique so I was anxious to learn it! Our *cost* to attend the workshop was to donated four Quilt of Valor stars. At the meeting, I made one so I *owe* three at our next meeting. I also checked out some fabric from the charity bin to make stars for a Helping Hands quilt.

Here are my stars.

The top two rows are *Helping Hands* and the bottom row is *Quilt of Valor*.


Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun the Housework-Oh Scrap!

1 comment:

Judy Hansen said...

Pretty stars! Is the "template" method a new/...."old" method?

Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Mondays.

Judy Hansen