Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Trip to JAF...

...I went to JAF to buy a pair of black handles for my recent placemat purse, A St. Patrick's Day one. I think you know where I am going here...lol...the loot is in the dryer. Pictures of the fabric tomorrow. promise! In any event, I didn't find any black handles I liked so I got out the little screwdriver and the handles that were on

the Valentine themed purse are

now on the St. Patrick's Day purse!

How's that for recycling?! I will need to make green wonder wallets as the red/hearts wonder wallets are just not looking right! :)

(I carry two wonder wallets~one for cash and one for miscellaneous cards that I have~um, like credit cards, driver's license, gift cards, medical cards~you know, we all carry them!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Both of these are adorable, Pat! You will be stylin' for sure when the next holiday comes. Good that the handles could be reused.

Anonymous said...

2cute4words! apat2