Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WIP Wednesday

I finished the quilting on my Quilts for Kids kit. I quilted it with Popcorn from Willow Leaf Studios. Next step is trimming then onto the binding process. It was fun to play with someone's fabric choices and hearts, too! I think I have just enough of the backing fabric to make the binding.

I also put together a few of the blocks for my Valentine 5 Yard Kit from Moline's. I brought the kit at the Wisconsin Quilt Expo in September 2009. I manage to change the pattern from the way it was written so I will only be able to have a 5 x 7 set instead of 5 x 8. The quilt should finish at about 58 x 78, still a good size couch throw or tent! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun quilty day. apat2

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Both look great! I couldn't remember if you had gotten a Valentine or St. Patrick's one.

Stephanie D said...

Love that Downy quilt--it's so perfect for some sweet little girl!