I started the blocks on the next Sashed Animals (B) quilt. DH has said the ladies at work are DEFINITELY pregnant. With one due in March and another in April~I best get the second completed. I asked if the other co-workers were going to hold a baby shower but all I got was a shrug and, "They never tell me anything!" answer...
When I was working on these blocks, my almost last wound bobbin ran out. I still have a few bobbins of various colors-red, black and blue-that I don't like to use to piece. Since I can't remember the last time I changed needles...I went ahead and changed it out and wound 8 more piecing bobbins.
When these piecing bobbins run out~the needle will be needing changing again. :)
A little about my piecing needles~I like to use 80/12 in my Baby Brother. I ran out of my regular needles but found a stash of these titanium needles. I had brought he titanium ones when I was quilting on Baby Brother and using spray basting. I was hoping that the spray basting wouldn't stick as much to the titanium needle. Now~I am simply using what I have before I buy more of the traditional piecing needles.