Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Can You Believe It?

A friend asked if I would make her a quilt to gift to her Dad for his birthday.  He will be 85 (I think) in a few weeks....so she thought he might enjoy a quilt.  :)

Doesn't everyone enjoy a quilt or two or a million?!  lol

So I ran out to the fabric store today. She said that he likes blue but NOT green.  I was searching for three blues that I liked together but it was just not working for me. Sometimes certain color combinations my eyes have trouble with... I had originally asked if patriotic was good~rwb are classic~so I fell back on that.  I purchased red, dark blue and cream. The stars/hearts are for the backing.  I plan on making the Mock Trip Around the World, pattern here.   I also picked up some black and more of the flat grey.  lol.


+14 yards

No comments: