Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Update Week #7

A mixed week for me.  While I had two finishes, I also added fabric.  Tell me, why do I feel compelled to buy more fabric when one runs short?  Of course, the store doesn't even have the same brand so I buy that much more of another~they were out of Kona black.  :(

fabric added this week:  +10 yards
fabric added this year:  +60.5 yards

fabric used this week: -14.5 yards
fabric used this year:  -47.5 yards

net fabric for the year:  +13 yards  (added)

What I accomplished this week:

quilted and bound Animals A
quilted and bound Pink Popsicle

Goals for next week:

work on Animals B

Here is the fabric I added.  Boy, I just noticed that the colors are NOT true. 

The far left is red!
The far right is brown!  I've already cut into these fabrics otherwise I would take another picture....

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it is a Murphy's Law or quilter's curse thing. We always have to buy more to use more.

Linda C said...

Wow, that is weird about the color variations! As they look on my monitor, you got a fall theme going on.