Monday, July 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Well...the day didn't go as planned but the alternate was equally fulfilling!

I was able to dig into the red scrap box and made a few crumb blocks...also known as mile-a-minute blocks. Later in the week, I'll pull out the blue scrap box and make a few blues to go with the reds. Then I'll play around with this panel and the crumb blocks and see what happens.  :)

I'll be sure and listen to this quilt as it comes together.  :)

I received this panel from my friend Nancy at Wyoming Breezes many moons ago...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

The crumb blocks are going to look great with this panel.

Alycia said...

Oh it is going to look great!! Can't wait to see what you do!!

Ramona said...

Wow! I would not have guessed that the flag is a panel. Love the flying geese stripes! Your crumb blocks are wonderful, too.