Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So...this is what 23 yards of fabric looks like!

How did they ever fit it into such a small box?! I'd like to tell you that it all has a plan but the reality is a little of this and a little of that. A large chunk is for backings, both tops already made (UFO's) and future tops (to be UFO's?), a little bit for some postcards, and a few yards for future donations quilts. If I don't report back in for a spell, I'll be in the sewing room trying to make a dent in this latest internet purchase! :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like a lot of fun stuff there!

Did they use a vacuum sealer? Amazing what you can get in a small box by using a vacuum seal!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Linda C said...

oh my! your tally is going to take a hit this week but you did get your flimsy done in the next post. How pretty it is too!

JoAnne said...

A unique take on stash busting....sounds like the way I do it....sew up a little bit and then buy more! Girls just gotta have fun!