Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #15 and Q#3 D2

I thought for today, I would combine my stash busting report and Quilt-a-thon #3 Day 2. It seems that although I have been piecing a few tops together, I did not quilt any tops. I decided to count the fabric out of my stash when the piece is quilted but perhaps not bound. That's my story and I sticking to it!

The report for week #15:
  • fabric received in: 7 yards

  • fabric used: 0 yards (oh my!)

  • net fabric for the week: +7 yards
Net fabric year to date: -23.5 yards (used)


What I accomplished this week:

  • pieced pineapple blossom to a flimsy

  • sewed binding back on kitty biker strippie

  • cut then sewed 1/2 of Lake Country mystery

  • sewed kitty 9 Patch Pizzazz to a flimsy (with the ZFAB's :) )

Goals for this week:

  • practice quilting (a carryover from last week)

  • cut and start piecing floral Disappearing 9 Patch

  • continue piecing Lake Country mystery
Now for the Quilt-a-thon Update (are you still with me?)

I was able to cut a few of the florals pieces and

I did manage to sew 1 block together! well, I have almost all the florals cut, the 'green sash' blocks and the 'dirt path' blocks.

Amazing how long it took me to cut this many!

but when I finish cutting this pile then I'll be good to sew a few of these quilt tops together.



3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Man, you are one organized person!! I like the idea of goals for a week. Maybe I would get more done. Hmmmmmm

Vicky said...

Great report! You got lots accomplished. Good for you!

Karen said...

Wow, you get more done in a weekend than I get done in a month!! You go girl.