Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two More Bunny Potholders

I finished hand sewing the binding on the last two bunny potholders...
now I have four. My table is very spring-y looking!

I dug out my bluework snowmen the other day. The snowmen patterns were a gift from LindaJ when I first started blogging last year as I had commented on how much I liked the set she was working on! Hopefully I can make some progress on those blocks while I warm my aches and pains under the heating pad. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Spark said...

FEH!! These are so cute! Where are mine? I *need* to posess all things bunny, LOL. Seriously adorable, Pat.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I see that you are finding lots to do while your leg "slows you down". Yeah right!! Hope all it back to normal soon. And I love those hopping bunnies. Ruby chased one the other night over in the neighbors yard (Bad Ruby!!) LOL