Friday, April 2, 2010

What's Up?!

Not exaclty sure what I have been doing but...I did manage to finish the blocks on the Bento Box quilt. I haven't set it before *in rings* and I want to think about it before I start sewing all the blocks together.


I did also press open my *two-sies* and have started to sew them into *four-sies*.







The kids and I have been attending a lot of the Milwaukee Admirals hockey games as they make a run for the Calder Cup playoffs. DS and I travelled to Grand Rapids to see them play. There were 10,441 Grand Rapids Griffins fans and 3 Milwaukee Admirals fans in the crowd~quite a fun experience for us! We were also able to visit with Great Grandma for her 95th birthday and have a little supper with my Mom!

On Wednesday night's home game, I was able to catch Andreas Thuresson in the pre-game skate bouncing the puck with his stick. I believe this is the same puck that he tossed to DD before the start of the game. :)

DD, DH and I are headed back to another game tonight~it should be a good one! Go Admirals!

4 comments:

Karen said...

We are hoping to go on the 9th for KC and the Sunshine Band after the game.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Have fun at the game. I have never been to a hockey game...high school or pro. Someday I'd like to go to one....but hubby isn't too interested.

JoAnne said...

I like the setting you have on your wall now. Lookin' good.

Mama Spark said...

I love the un-Bento box look of this quilt! I also have to say that you are in the dog house for not letting me know you would be in town! My dad lives in GR and I would have gladly joined in the hockey fun (although I would have rooted for the Griffins, sorry). OK, Missy, *next* time you better call me!!