Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stash Update Week #15

I had two finishes this week!

fabric added this week:  0 yards
fabric added this year:  +87.5 yards

fabric used this week:  -9 yards
fabric used this year:  -109.5 yards

net fabric for this year:  -22.0 yards  ~used~

What I accomplished this week:

finished Basket wall hanging
assembled, quilted and bound Rainbow Crumbs

Goals for next week:

work on a baby quilt

I was really struggling with exactly *what* to make.  I have made most of my *go to* patterns so I don't really want to make another yet I want something that will be quick yet *nice*~if you *know* what I mean...

I found 'Baby on the Go'....pattern here: Web Bonus from Quick Quilts Feb/March 2012 issue

I think it will work...now to shop the stash for some fabric!  or maybe the quilt store for baby appropriate fabric!  :)



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am struggling with 2 baby quilts for two friends. I'm looking for something impressive yet easy. I really don't know what I want to make which is the hardest part. I like your Baby on the go.

Cathy said...

Thanks for showing that baby quilt. You just made up my mind what to do with a layer cake I have here. The fabrics are too cute to cut up, and this will work perfectly.

Linda C said...

The baby quilt idea is really cute. Simple enough to let the fabric choices shine through. I like the turquoise color!

Congrats on another finish this week!

Hope you are having a Happy Easter, Pat