Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Row Quilt

One of my UFO's is this row quilt.  My bee from Bear Creek Quilt Guild exchange the rows right before I moved about 5.5 years ago.  My dilemma was that I didn't think I wanted to make the extra rows and my home didn't have enough wall space for the full rows.

So I (finally!) took my seam ripper to the rows my bee-mates had made me and shortened them into this wall hanging.  I am happy that it is done but I only wished I would have quilted it better or perhaps, send it to my friend Paula that has quilted my bee-mates quilts! ands Thanks to Paula for remembering *who* made which row!

Orginal paattern by Sandy Brawner of Quilt Country can be found here.

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Very nice, Pat. Isn't done wonderful?

Linda C said...

Pat, Norma and I are thinking about doing a Halloween row---no, not for this year but I was wondering if the designer of the quilt you did also had done a Halloween version. Maybe not?