Monday, July 23, 2012

What's on My Design Wall

A set of blocks that April from the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild made for a donation.  Her idea was to piece the blocks together for the center than use the *track* as border.  A few of us, me included :), thought perhaps we could leave the *track* intact and use her blocks as border.  I can tell I will need a coping inner border to get it all to fit...that just might take a little time and math. 

Please excuse the bright sun spot~by 11:00 am the sun no longer shines on the design wall and excuse the swiffer in the corner~guess I didn't put it away in the closet the last time I Swiffered (is that a word?!) the floor.

Hope your Monday is a good one!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I cannot really visualize the track on the outside of this----good luck on the math part but I know this is right up your alley since you do it all the time with your go-to checkerboard quilt.