Friday, March 15, 2013

Whoop! Whoop! 3.15.2013

Not very much sewing happening these past few weeks, again!

I did manage to sew together the scrapbook cover for DD's player, Juuso Puustinen. Last year, I told her she couldn't scrap Puutie since he had so many uuuu's in his name!  So last year she brought extra letter stickers so this year he was a *go*!

This was my second attempt to get the proportions correct on the Finnish flag.  :)



The was also a distress email sent out that the Waukesha Memorial Hospital Breast Care Clinic was out of tote bags.  I made the four seen here and I think there were a total of 25 or 30 made and donated at the last meeting!  One member made 15!  wowza!

Whoop! Whoop!





I'm linking up today with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Your tote bags look great. Do the bags have to be a certain size?

Sarah Craig said...

Really nice scrapbook cover, and great tote bags, too! Whoop whoop!!