Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wednesday Woes

I was quilting along Wednesday night and *things* were going *okay*...

...until I realized the front of the quilt was longer than the back!! First time I did that! (and hopefully the last *grin*)

DD helped me un-zip and un-pin every thing so that I could sew on a little extra to the back.

Thanks, DD!!

I finished up at about 11:00 pm instead of 9:00 pm.  Lesson learned....not all fabric is 45 inches anymore.  :)


Jo C. said...

Oh yeah...l know that drill!

Judy S. said...

Yikes! Glad you were able to fix it!

Nancy said...

Glad it was something that could be fixed without too much trouble.

Beth said...

just FYI, here is a link to a video on Machine QUilters Resource about how to add to a backing w/o unloading your quilt. She did a great job! You may need a password to see this, but I think its on the free section.
(ps- ask me how I know about this video!!)