Friday, June 10, 2016

Whoop! Whoop! 6.10.2016

This past Thursday was the end of an era for me!

It was the last meeting of my day guild for the year and after 8 years of attending, I have decided not to re-join this guild. It just seems with work that I was missing more than I was attending and I wasn't participating in any of the guild activities. :(  This guild has become popular, mainly because it meets during the day.  I'm sure there is another quilter in our area that will fully enjoy all my day guild has to offer!

I did receive an email last week that the Cancer Recovery Bag supply was low - so I searched the stash and found some fabric to make a few!

Thank You Lake Country Guild for welcoming to my new town eight years ago --- it was a FUN time!







Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabic Addict 

No comments: