Tuesday, April 16, 2019

H2H First Check In

I'm joining in with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for her 2019 H2H Comfort Quilt Drive, more information can be found here or click the link in my sidebar.

Our May Guild Sew Day is focusing on bricks (of any size) so one of the patterns I had cut and ready to go was Bonnie Hunter's Bricks and Stepping Stones, found here. I've made this pattern before and it really is a fun one to put together. My bonus was that I was able to use quite a few of my blacks that were pretty small and cleared a lot out of the stash...what else are you going to use those bits of yardage for? lol

TaDa!

One quilt completed for H2H!

pattern info: Bonnie Hunter's
Bricks and Stepping Stones


panto info: grande scribbles



















Linking up with:

Sarah's H2H First Check In

3 comments:

Danice G said...

Really nice quilt. 'Love those green fabrics too.

Lori said...

This is my absolute favorite pattern! And you used green, the best color there is!

Sarah Craig said...

It's beautiful, Pat!