Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's a girl to do?


I received this 1/2 yard of fabric in an UGLY (?) Fabric Exchange in December at my night guild. It really (in my opinion) is not all that *ugly* but after making about 9 or 10 black and white quilts...I'm not really excited about another! Good thing I have until July 2008 to create something.



Here are some ideas swimming in my head:



1. a Sudoko quilt that everyone is talking about on the Quilted Table yahoo group or

2. a chinese coin string quilt (maybe I could use up some lingering cat fabric) or maybe

3. a Happy Quilt like on Annie's site (sorry...don't know the link) or maybe

4. join in on the Bargello Bowl at http://www.quiltville.blogspot.com/. It would just blend with 128 other fabrics!



Watch this space for further developments!

No comments: