Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Wall Monday

After our summer hiatus, my day guild meets this week.  We supply cancer recovery totes to two local hospitals' Breast Cancer Treatment Centers. Sadly, I'm thinking the supply will be low.

So I made up a few bags.  Well, I went a little overboard and made my personal donation quota for the whole year. :)  Thanks to DD and DH being gone yesterday afternoon, I made up 5 bags and made three this morning.

Hop on over to JudyL's Patchwork Times to *see* other bloggers' Design Wall Monday.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Well done, you! That is a lot of production, how long does it take to do a bag? I'd be lucky to get one done in that amount of time.

Karen said...

What a gift you are making. What do you put in the cancer recovery bags? I would like to know more about your cancer recovery bags. I am always looking for a way to help someone. You are an inspriation.