Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stash Report Week #40

An even week for me.  :)   no changes in my numbers.

fabric added this week:  +2 yards (1 yard white, 1 yard black)
fabric added this year: +200 yards

fabric used this week:  -2 yards
fabric used this year: -219.5 yards

net fabric for the year:  -19.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

pieced orange/green hot pads
pieced 4 fall place mats and 1 table runner

Goals for next week:

continue piecing quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest
start on Halloween place mats/table runner

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Wow, will you look at that yardage used number!

I bought a little table runner kit at the show but other than that, just notions. No sewing for the last couple days for me but I have the fall bins stuff down from someone's bday. Better get cracking, huh?

Linda C said...

oh, not cracking those eggs DD was working on. Are they still outside and upright?