Saturday, September 10, 2011

Have You Heard?!

The DC Modern Quilt Guild is hosting 100 Quilts for Kids. If you hop on over to Kate's blog~Swim, Bike, Quilt~she explains it all!  You can also click on their logo in my sidebar and it will take you to the informational blog post.  I am planning a couple of donation quilts to Margaret's Hope Chest and The 100 Quilts for Kids quilt drive and prizes sweetens the deal!  A win-win!
So~here's what I've got to donate.

I Spy Animals in Boxes~Twin A.


















I SPY Animals in Boxes~Twin B.

















The twin's back.  Well, only one back but they are they same. After all, they are twins!  Look~there is even a label in the lower corner...















The inkblot panto.

pattern inspiration found here.

inkblot panto found here.

bias binding tutorial found here.


No comments: