Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oconomowoc Quilt Guild Exchange

Last year I got into trouble at the Oconomowoc Quilt guild because I gave *too nice* of a gift!

This year, I shifted through the sewing room and found 4 fq's of flannels that I will never use and this Santa suit coffee mug. Well, the Santa suit mug was in one of the Christmas boxes. Combined with some candy canes~I can only hope that this is *trashy enough* for the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild.  Perhaps this is another example of *One quilter's trash is another quilter's treasure*?! 





Hope whomever receives it~likes flannel. 

tee-hee and Merry Christmas!  :)

This is the *trash* I picked out!  Trash or Joy?!

We were all asked to bring in a dozen cookies for the snack.  Any leftovers are being donated to the staff at the church where we meet.  Usually this is a very lightly attended meeting but LOADS of fun...  I decided to make my Seven Layer Bars that I traditionally take to our families during the Holidays and and merely *snuck* 12 onto a donation plate.  :)   Now my *treats* are ready to travel!  Check one more thing off the *To Do* List!

 ~SWEET~

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Either would have worked for me!

How can a gift be too nice?? They set some sort of dollar limit on it or something?