Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stash Report Week #48 and #49

Very late and a little late so I thought I would combine the two stash reports.  Thanksgiving weekend I was away and last week was a blur~the only thing I accomplished was to finish the binding on my Holiday place mats.

fabric added week #48/49:  0 yards
fabric added year to date:  +233.5 yards

fabric used week #48/49: -7.5 yards
fabric used year to date:  -268 yards

net fabric for the year:  -34.5 yards

What I accomplished (two weeks):

finished and mailed Norma's Birthday Gift~shhhhh....it's a secret!  :)
completed binding on the  Holiday place mats

Goals for this week:

make Lake Country Guild Gift
sew another coil trivet
work on next clue for Lake Country mystery
start family Christmas quilt

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I figured you were busy, busy with holiday preparations but you got a bday present done as well! WTG, girl!

I should be sewing on mine but it is started. Does that count, LOL?