Friday, April 4, 2014

Whoop! Whoop! 4.4.2014

No sewing Whoop! Whoop! here.

I told a friend I would help her with her Milwaukee Admirals' player scrapbook.  She is scrapping one of the goalies, Magnus Hellberg. Max is currently re-habbing an injury in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Here is the stack of pages that I made.

One of my favorites ~ Max drinking from his water bottle.

Another favorite ~ Max in a snow globe.  I used the template from Fat Cat Patterns.  :)


Two weeks ago, I had this bright idea to change to layout of the sewing room.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but this is as far as I've gotten.





Maybe inspiration will strike now that I am done with the scrap booking on the re-organization of the sewing room!

And sewing will be able to resume!

:)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I think diverting attention to other crafts makes the original quilting passion stronger.m