Sunday, April 13, 2014

Almost Ready to Sew

I actually flipped the sewing room around.

Where once was storage, now is the sewing space. This is the view from the doorway.

I then moved the storage to the back of the room.  This is the view from the *L* point of the room.

I am still undecided exactly *how* I am going to store all the papers that have accumulated over the years.  I think I might *steal* the paper storage tower from the card making room and use it in the sewing room.  I actually brought the wrong paper storage unit as it holds 8 1/2 x 11 paper and not 12 x 12 paper.

I also need to find a home for my tower of scrap bins.  I used to store them under the cutting table but now that is in front of the room heater vent so to a new home they must find.  In truth, this is what drove me to re-arrange my sewing space....I want to sew closer to the heater!  :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is hard to find the "right" location for crafting items. I've arranged and rearranged my sewing room, too.