Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes

I am a late joiner for the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild Angel Challenge - so my July goal is to create an Angel Quilt.

The Angle was embroidered by Bev, a fellow member. I choose the Angel of Light. The finished quilt should measure 15 x 15 and can be any technique you wish.  The only other requirements are that the quilt be quilted, bound and have a hanging sleeve.

Here is the embroidered Angel, the Challenge Rules and a piece of blank newspaper print paper 15 x 15.  These quilts are for display only - no judging!





Let the creativeness begin!

Hop on over to Fiber of All Sorts  - July Goal Setting Party to see others' goals this month!

I'm #9 on the list this month.

ps. Bell Creek Quilts is without power so I am updating the blog as I sit in the lobby and wait for DD's ice time this morning.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.