Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September ALYOF Goal Setting Party

Time to set a September goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes over at Fiber of All Sorts.

I'm not really sure whether I want to finish the red/blue rail fence on the left.  I have more of the red and *thought* I had more blue but I can't seem to locate it.

:(



Or maybe I'll finish the Mock Trip Around the World with the Eagle panel inset. I do have all the fabric needed for this project.

:)

pattern info:  rail fence - public domain. strips at 3.5 cut, blocks at 6.5 cut.
                                       easy peasy to make.

                    mock trip around the world by quilting assistant

Housekeeping: I am #33 on the September list.

Today was the first day of school for DD - Welcome to 10th grade!

O where did the time go?!

Driver's Ed starts in October - yikes!

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Uh oh!! Drivers ed!! you will soon find your drivers seat in all sorts of strange positions... today I got in my car and I couldn't reach the gas pedal - dang tall boy lol