Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #24

I had two finishes this week but I also went to the quilt store. Tomorrow my QOV group is having a sewing party and I needed to replenish the reds and blues! Here is my report:

Fabric added this week: 5 yards
Fabric added this year: 72.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -13 yards
Fabric used this year: -169 yards

Net fabric for the year: -96.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

*finished the binding on D9P #3
*pieced, quilted and bound D9P #4

I'm not setting any goals this week as we ease into our summer routine here at Bell Creek Quilts. I'm working on setting some summer goals but nothing very ambitious. One never knows where summer will take one!

And here are my purchases at the quilt shop plus some red and blue that I reported a few weeks back.

When we moved, I ironed interfacing on a whole heap of t-shirts. DS has quite the collection of Michigan State T-shirts so I brought the green with white dots to work on his T-shirt quilt, hopefully, this summer.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

That will be a nice quilt. I saw one done in t-shirts all from an East Jordan high school and it was really nice. Let's see yours when it's done.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I would love to belong to a group like that, I am so jealous! LOL I will quilt along "in spirit"!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You're almost at 100 yds used! C'mon girl, you can bust it!