Thursday, November 7, 2019

Retreat Review Part Two...11.7.2019

At retreat, we also had two optional sewing activities.

The first one was a Quilt-as-you-go mug rug from June Tailor. Some how I ended up with the one with the flying geese! Not exactly my specialty but I stuck it out!

The second project was a grocery bag. I had a little trouble with this but fortunately my table mate was working on her second one and helped me through my first one!
















Edit: I found a link for this bag!

https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Assets/Downloads/ReusableGroceryBag_forDownload.pdf

(you'll need to copy and paste into your browsers then head to YouTube/Shabby Fabrics to find the tutorial and directions :/ )

I aslo was able to set my 'Falling Crumbs' into a flimsy.

pattern inspiration: MSQC Falling Charms 


I aslo pulled the stack of yellow crumbs from retreat and started sewing those.


Now back to the sewing room...

1 comment:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Wow, those falling crumbs! That looks great! What pattern is the grocery bag?