A guild member undertook this effort and supplied the Angel Block pattern for anyone who wished to make blocks then donate them. A team gathered last Sunday to sew the blocks into tops. This week, I practiced on Valerie some more.
This first quilt I did Tuesday using the Popcorn pantograph. I stood on the chair and DD took the picture. The finished size is about 46 x 86.
This second quilt I did today also with the popcorn pantograph. This is on DS's bed as my photographer is in school right now. The finished size is about 45 x 85.
I really liked this red haired Angel as each Angel seemed to have her own personality.
I thought the quilting would show better on an Angel with a darker background, that's why I included her.
Now I will pass the quilts off to two different guild members to sew the bindings on!