Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bento Box Finished

I had originally planned on sewing the binding back during the second half of the last game of the World Series but I had forgotten I had a program planning meeting for the night guild.
Instead I worked on it will I was working on laundry. Here is the full picture of the quilt. Pattern is Bento Box by Tracey Brookshire.

Here is one of my 18 inch blocks.
Here is one of the 9 inch blocks. I used the Ebb and Flow pantograph from Willow Leaf Studio.
Here is a close up picture of the back and binding. I decided to make a scrappy red binding with the reds form the front, as I liked the way the red popped against the blue. (The beige is the carpeting the office/computer room at home.)

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Very nice finish, Pat. I am going to have to find that pattern as I really like it!

Cher said...

I like how this turned out Pat