Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quilt-a-thon Update

JudyL is hosting Quilt-a-thon this weekend. I wasn't sure that I would be able to participate but last night after chat and a few games with DD, I was able to sew the binding back on my Organic Packer quilt.

Here it is all ready for the game today! I used the rail fence block set in a keyhole block pattern. A friend at Thursday's sew in thought it looked like goalposts! Very fitting description as here is the Packer back. :)

Of course, a close up of the backing fabric.


Another close up of the Trailing Vine panto from Willow Leaf Studio.

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Very cool! GO PACK GO!!!!

SandyQuilts said...

I like that pattern ... where can I find one? It turned out so nice.

Stephanie D said...

I really like that keyhole pattern. I haven't seen it before, but the contrast in colors really sets it off.