Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I finished the Basketball
'Frogs' earlier in the week.

I backed it with this fun whistle referee fabric I found on the sale rack at the Ben Franklin. DD selected Inkblot as the panto with orange thread. You know, it works! I thought there was a silent auction with the Basketball Banquet, but I couldn't find any information on it. Come to find out, there will be a few door prize drawings at the banquet. As only one person has responded for the coach's gift (it was me!), I volunteered this quilt to go to Coach Z.


DD and I have *the crud* that is going around. Really.bad.timing. She has missed 2 1/2 days of school so far this week and I think she will miss another 1/2 day tomorrow. Me? I'm about 3 days behind I where and what I should be doing. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

What a cute quilt! Love the whistle fabric.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Linda C said...

This is perfect for the coach, Pat! How perfect is that whistle fabric with the basketball theme you got going on!

Hope you and Michelle get to feeling better soon!

Stephanie D said...

Perfect quilt and backing!

Hope you and DD get to feeling better soon. I know about the crud!