Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Little Quilting

I finally started quilting the Michigan State T*Shirt quilt!

Yes Lori....I am just quilting through everything with a large meander. One problem though, I used a very lightweight interfacing and with all the pressing I did, I think that the glue has melted away. There are parts of the t*shirts that aren't fixed to the interfacing and I have some bunching of the t*shirt material happening. Good thing this one is for me~as I am learning on it! :)


Pattern source: LindaJ's Sorta T*Shirt Tutorial
Panto source: Inkblot from Willow Leaf Studio
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you found time to quilt!

apat2

Lori said...

ahah! I have tried to quilt some fairly heavy applique, and it was NOT a good thing. Having a lightweight sounds like it works better, that was like quilting thru hard canvas