The Texas T*Shirt quilt.
I wish that I would have arranged the t*shirts a little differently but overall, I like it.
It seems when the motif is a heavier plastic-y type design then I get more of a *push* with the fabric while quilting. So some of the t*shirts appear bunch-y while others are laying somewhat flat. I originally thought the effect was due to the lightweight interfacing I used and the fact that some of the motifs have been fused for about 4 years but some of the motifs I just fused behaved the same way. I suppose one way to avoid this is to have a quilting pattern with no *back track*.
Pattern source: Linda J's Sorta T*Shirt Tutorial
(I used her math method to figure out the vertical spacing of the motifs)
Panto source: Inkblot from Willow Leaf Studio