Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer 2010 *To Sew* List

I did pretty well as I accomplished all but one goal on my Spring 2010*To Sew List and I am carrying that one (ummm....meesenger bag) over.

I have these quilting goals in no particular order but have them separated into two categories: personal and donation.










Summer 2010 *To Sew* List

Personal
  • messenger bag
  • baked potato/tortilla steamer bag
  • wedding gift: wedding is September 5, 2010
  • FAB Fall Challenge: mail date: September 15, 2010
  • Milwaukee Admirals backpack
  • Milwaukee Admirals quilt
Donation
  • QOV A
  • QOV B
  • pillowcases for QOV's
  • Cancer Recovery Totes
  • Boy A
  • Boy B
I'm looking to use some more of that *dinosaur* fabric for the boy themed donation quilts that has been hanging around the sewing room a looooong time.

No comments: