Friday, August 19, 2011

Belated Sewing

Last year, DD picked out a new, more modern shower curtain to replace the *Hello Kitty* one.

I had searched and searched for the *right* clouds to *go with* *Hello Kitty* to cover the glass doors on her wall cabinet~you know~to hide all the miscellany stuff that gathers in said cabinet.

Yesterday, while the scraps were out, I sewed more modern inserts. From the picture, I see they are a bit wonky. I will need to re-do that, maybe!

The conservative side of me says that I should make identical covers.

The maverick said thinks the two different covers look great.

The lazy side says, "It Is What It Is!" I'm thinking the lazy side will win this battle....






2 comments:

Pam said...

That is my life motto: IIWII...


DD is getting all kinds of updating...good for her!

Lynne in Hawaii said...

I am with the lazy side! Great look!