Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stash Update Week #35

A quiet week. We spent the first few days in Michigan and the rest catching up. :)

and I still have all the laundry to do!

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added this year: +177 yards

Fabric used this week: -1 yard
Fabric used this year: -178 yards

Net fabric for the year: -1 yard (used)

What I accomplished this week:

finished a few coiled *UFO*s, here and here

Goals for next week:

continue on Patriotic Stripes and Strings
sew QOV pillowcases
start on QOV photojournals
take Baby in for cleaning~I'm a little late this year as normally she gets cleaned in July. :)

DD heads back to school on Thursday~so my goals should keep me busy...

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hey look at you, you are in the black!!! Good job, and leave the laundry - it is always there!

Kate said...

Congrats on being back in the black. I agree with Alycia, the laundry is always there!

Jennifer said...

Great job busting!