Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I have my corned beef and cabbage in the crock~ready to eat when DH is ready!  Mint truffle for dessert and I already had my Shamrock shake for the day!  Life is good!

I have been slowly working in the sewing room but have not posted my progress.

First: I made the *parts* for another Mock Trip Around the World.  This one will be blue, black and grey.  :)

Second:  The *parts* sewn into completed blocks.

Third:  The blocks on the design wall~waiting to be sewn into a flimsy.


pattern source:  Quilting Assistant. 
Mock Trip Around the World Block.

Have I told you HOW MUCH I LOVE this block?!!!!

1 comment:

Dar said...

I've never heard of a Mock TAW block. What are the dimensions? I too love the look it makes. Your St. Pat's meal sounded WONDERFUL! It's a good thing I didn't see it in time or you would have had to set another place at the table.! :)