Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring Equinox 2012!

Happy Spring Equinox!

Time to review my Winter 2012 Quilting Goals and set some new ones...I love these days! For me, it is like having a New Year every three months!

image from Google search, found here.













So~how did I do this last three months?

Not too shabby.  If I hadn't pencilled in a few more quilts then I would have done LOADS better! and the *Uncle Paul from hockey Thank You* is  pieced to a flimsy and awaiting quilting.

More shabby on my UFO's.  Gosh, they are UFO's for a reason!  I better work harder on them in the next quarter!

Overall...I think in the next few months that I am going to concentrate on projects for me...I'll write another list to post in the sewing room since it really helps to have the list close at hand...I LOVE to cross items off a list.  :)


In the mean time:  HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX 2012!

No comments: