Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stash Update Week #22

I bought some fabric, had two small finishes and sewed a few things for DD's 13th birthday on Thursday~May 31st.  Not a whole lot to show until after the birthday!  :)

fabric added this week:  +3 yards
fabric added this year:  +99 yards

fabric used this week: -1 yard
fabric used this year:  -120.5 yards

net fabric for the year:  -21.5 yards  ~used~

What I accomplished this week:

played with reverse applique technique~Sun Series~Butterflies Alpha and Beta
birthday gifts for DD

Goals for next week:

bind Red work wall hanging
work on Cub Pals' wall hanging
work on more birthday gifts~maybe~



I seem to have a *thing* for butterflies. :) 

The sewing fabric I am thinking about ordering this pattern for an iron caddy.  A friend at guild had one and it was soooo cute!!







2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your finishes! The iron caddy pattern looks fun and useful.

Linda C said...

That iron caddy is adorable!! I have two of them already---June Taylors and one I made myself but where was this idea when I needed it, LOL.