Monday, May 21, 2012

What I am Working On...

...small projects for the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild.

On the left, our charity project. The ladies have been making string blocks and we were asked to take a group of four and sew them together.  Due in June.  I've been resisting helping because as one of two members that has a longarm~you know I will be asked to do the quilting.  :)  Which is find and I gladly do it...I just allow the others to sew the blocks :)

Upper right is the President's block. She is leaving office in December after a two year term.  Everyone is asked to make one block of her choice.  Pretty simple and straight forward , right? Think again, I did my share of *frogging* on this one.  lol

Lower right, Terry never did get around to making a name tag.  Thought i would surprise her~hope she doesn't read the blog!  Otherwise it won't be a surprise!

That's it....piano and skating time!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

can see the hand writing on the wall, Pat? The butterflies are gorgeous---can't wait to see what you are planning for them!

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend.