Thursday, May 23, 2019

MidWeek Makers 5.22.2019

I sewed more on CatDog 3 as this is the third and hopefully, final quilt with cats and dogs. I do have a few 6.5 inch squares leftover that will show up from time to time in my ISPY quilts.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy more fabric for this quilt yet, I was at that box store and FQ's were 97 cents! Two made their way home with me.

I also realized that I need more length soooo, I made some paw prints following this tutorial.

Guess what? Still needed more length so off to the store again. eh gads! I was good and only brought 12 inches of 4 cat/dog fabrics. You guessed it, the saleslady thought I was crazy. Guess she doesn't cut third of a yard very often...lol.

Guess what? Still need more length. eh gads! I'm so over CatDog 3. Found something sorta suitable in my stash, deep in the stash but only one!

CatDog 3 was suppose to be Easy, Sleezy and Fast.

Well, it is..., well- It Is What It Is....

In all it's glory, I present CatDog 3 as a flimsy!

pattern info:

*3.5 inch cut strip, lasagna style

*paw prints pattern found here















Linking up with

Susan at MidWeek Makers

1 comment:

Susan said...

Geez, what a story! I love your pieced paws!