Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gee...Thanks...an Award!

Arte y Pico Award from Lori!

I'm honored to received this award from Lori at Dakota City Quilter. This lovely statue is called the "Arte y Pico" award which was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and talents no matter whether it be in the form of writing, artwork, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogger community. When a blogger receives this award it is considered a "special honor" and, once presented to you, it is to be passed on to at least 5 other bloggers who meet the criteria.

I have many, many diverse bloggers who inspire me and I don't think I would be able to name just five (just watch my bloglist grow!) Instead, I would like bestow this award on all the bloggers who take time out from their busy lives to share what you love (the good, the bad and the ugly) :) You are all GREAT and deserve this award, too! :)

No comments: