Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #27

My records are a little sketchy this week, might not be able to remember all that I accomplished this week. My report for this week follows:
  • fabric received in: 4 yards
  • fabric used: 12 yards
  • net fabric for the week: -8 yards (used)

Net fabric for the year: -59.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • quilted and bound CGF (airplanes)
  • made two Jiffy Totes (one...good, one...not so good :))
  • completed some secret gifts (I promise to show the gifts later...okay?)

Goals for next week:

  • nothing, nada, zero, zip

Why?! Vacation time...need I say more?! I'll be window shopping at a few quilt shops along the way...hopefully, I can keep my stash acquisition under control!

Right now, we are scheduled to return to Wisconsin on Sunday July 13th and I'll be blogging in the days following our return....Have a GREAT week everyone! :)

1 comment:

Greenmare said...

have a great time! I plan to also! and that Jeepin quilt is wonderful!!!!!