Sunday, August 18, 2013

Slow Stitching Sunday 8.18.2013

Usually I don't sew on Sundays but today I needed to finish the binding on the wedding gift.  It was a slow go~ especially around the curve where the Christmas Tree will be!  I'm happy to say that I did finish (complete with label!)  and a few glamour shots, it will be ready to head to the happy couple. The wedding is Friday, August 23rd so I think it should arrive *on time*!

I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts for her Slow Stitching Sunday.  Believe it or not~Kathy has a little giveaway going on for everyone who shares!  cool, right?!  Let's think winter!!!!





3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You actually finished the wedding gift BEFORE the wedding?!?! I'm still working on the wedding quilt from last weekend's wedding!! LOL Thanks for linking up!

libbyquilter said...

well done~! a finish AND on time~!!

:-)
libbyQ

Cher said...

hurray for your finish! but I don't want to think about winter just yet!