Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Few to Review

I had a few finishes that I never blogged so this is a 'catch up' post.

In December, I finished a few of the Cancer Recovery Totes for my Day Guild.  I forgot to take a picture but the collection turned in for December 2013 are on display at the Delafield Public Library. The Library agreed to display the Cancer Recovery Totes to raise awareness of breast cancer in the Lake Area and to raise awareness of the Day Guild.


The Complete Collection of totes.














My donation totes have the ric-rac. And yes, I was on a mission to use the rid-rac.  :)
















Here.



















Here, too.




















In the beginning of January 2014, I pieced this blue rail fence to decorate the half wall going downstairs.  I liked the inset snowflake material, but DD did not.

I quilted it with Sassy Snowflakes panto but left out the sass.

Here it is on the half wall ~ maybe DD was right, after all!!  :)

2 comments:

Linda C said...

I love the snowflake panto on this!

Linda C said...

I bet they really needed those totes as it is hard to keep up with demand sometimes. The rick rack adds a neat touch to them!