Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 2014 Goal Setting Party

Almost past time to set a goal for this month over at Fiber of All Sorts.

DD's been keeping me very busy! She had her Driver's Ed classes in the month of October…15 days. I would pick her up from school at 2:40 pm, drop her at Driver's Ed then circle back for pick up at 4:50 pm.  Seemed like I was either comin' or goin'…with not a lot of time to do much of anything. Add in that now, she is hosting her youth group every Wednesday and, you guessed it! Wednesday is now cleaning day.  :)  Did I mention? She started hockey pre-season! whew!

This month I am going to KeepItSimple…

I want to quilt and bind this little jewel.  :)

I am #69 in the Linky Party at Fiber of All Sorts.

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love that little jewel!!